8.28.2012

Pittsburgh Skittle Nails

Today I am showing you a mani that I did over the weekend for a Pittsburgh Pirates game. My husband and I have season tickets to the Pirates so I don't do a "theme" mani for each game, but for this game, I was going with some extended family so I thought I would spice things up :)





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Claires - Banana (P.S. This is scented and it REALLY does smell like Banana)
-Essence - Punk Royal
-China Glaze - Black Mesh
-Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
-Kiss - Nail Art Striper - White
-Kiss - Nail Art Striper - Black
-OTD

As we all know, I don't normally like to wear yellow polishes - they just don't really look good on my skintone, however, when you live in Pittsburgh and ALL of the professional sports teams colors are Black and Gold (and a yellow gold at that), you'll end up wearing it here and there ;-) 

What do you think? Which is your favorite design? Do you ever do team themed manis?

2 comments: