7.04.2012

Fourth of July Nails!

Happy Fourth of July! Today is Independence Day which means a day off of work, picnics, and fireworks. I decided to so with a simple red, white and blue cloud mani.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Sally Hansen - Pacific Blue
-Essie - First Dance
-Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
-Out The Door - TopCoat


I got a lot of compliments on this mani so far, I think it's fun for the 4th and I have seen a ton of awesome patriotic mani's in the last week. Everyone is so creative!

Are you doing anything for the Fourth of July?

4 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the draping on a table at a 4th of July bbq! Love your take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you turned the colors around - very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple yet so pretty! :)
    Started following you :)

    ReplyDelete