6.21.2012

Saran Wrap Mani

I have been wanting to try the Saran Wrap technique for a while. I have seen this on a couple different blogs and websites so I'm not sure who exactly "created" it to credit. Also, I am apologizing ahead of time, my fingers / cuticles have some staining on them because I was tie dying a couple days ago and it's not coming off (grr).





Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-China Glaze - Gothic Lolita
-China Glaze - Electric Beat
-Out The Door - TopCoat

The China Glaze polishes are two of the new polishes that I mentioned Amanda got me for my birthday. They both look great, as most China Glaze's do. I really like this technique. It gives a fun look to your mani and is sooooo easy to do. If you haven't tried it before, you must!



4 comments:

  1. I love these two colors together! I never tried the saran wrap method. Yours came out nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i'll most definitely try it ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, what did ya tie dye?? Love the Saran wrap mani.

    ReplyDelete