5.05.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 5: Blue

Blue Nails; one of my most favorite trends this season... and it all started with Cinderella... *sigh* so of course I had to use that in my blue challenge.

Blue Nails:




Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Sinful Colors - Morning Star
-Sinful Colors - Cinderella
-OTD TopCoat

First off, I am not sure what is up with that last picture, but in "real life" the color is closest to the first two pictures. I didn't want to just use Morning Star or Cinderella because I had swatched both within the last 2 months, so I decided to try layering 1 coat of Cinderlla over 2 coats of Morning Star and I just LOVE the look it created!

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, Erin and Jess, make sure to check out their BLUE NAILS here:

5 comments: