4.12.2012

Swatch: Pretty & Polished - Candy Coated

Today it's time to swatch Pretty & Polished - Candy Coated! I got this over the weekend from one of the girls in my facebook group, MidAtlantic Nail Polish Enthusiasts. I couldn't wait to try this out but waited it out until today; such self control. hehe.



Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Pretty & Polished - Candy Coated (2 coats)
-Out The Door TopCoat

I LOVE THIS COLOR! We all know that I love pink and this one has such a great application. This is the only Pretty & Polished polish that I own but I plan to buy some more. Chels' store on Etsy, is currently closed but she will be back on 4/13. Hopefully I remember to go order lots more polish! Jawbreaker....wishlist!

Do you girls have any Pretty & Polished colors?

P.S. My giveaway ends on Saturday; enter here!

9 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! I am loving all these new indie brands :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any of these, but this one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any but it is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love these pink with colored sparkles. They're so yummy looking!

    I tagged you for an award!
    check it out: www.awesomenessnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! looks like a pink candy robin egg! cant wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete