4.19.2012

Swatch: Essie - Fair Game

Getting the last two days of mani's off was sort of a pain in the butt. I almost wanted to use the foil method since there were so many layers. LOL.

Today I wanted something simple, and I have really been into blue's lately, as I was going through my polishes I came across THIS Essie that I didn't even know I owned! Fair Game is a lovely blue / green / gray / creme / shimmer / etc.




Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus (1 coat)
-Essie - Fair Game (2 coats)
-Out The Door TopCoat

This polish is almost opaque at one coat but I had too many brush strokes to leave it at just one so two coats was complete coverages as I like. I am really glad that I found this color in my stash and will have to keep it on top to use again in the future :) Do you own this color?

4 comments: