3.05.2012

Fun with Friends

Saturday Night I met up with some friends and we did mani's. I let them pick their colors since they would be "stuck" wearing them. LOL. Hopefully they liked them and end up keeping them on for a couple of days.

Carly's Nails:


Carly already had on a gold gel polish and didn't want to take it off so we just added some polka dot tips for a splash of color.

Polishes Used:
-China Glaze - Solar Power
-Sinful Colors - Mint Apple
-NYC - Nail Glossies (no color name listed but it's the fushia color)
-Out The Door Topcoat

Becky's Nails:


Sorry about the first picture! I have no idea why it's sideways! Becky doesn't normally wear nail polish but she said that I could try anything that I wanted. I let her pick the colors so that they would work with her outfits, but I picked out the gradient design. I hadn't tried it before, but it was pretty easy with sponging - I will try this on my own nails soon.

Polishes Used:
-OPI - Chicago Champagne Toast
-OPI - Shim-Merry Chic
-Out The Door TopCoat

As I mentioned yesterday, I will be participating in the Girly-Girl Challenge this month. Below is what the Challenge involves. I will try to be posting on either Tuesdays & Thursdays or Wednesdays or Saturdays.


Can't wait to start the challenge and see what everyone comes up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment